Shipping costs and payment methods
The following terms and conditions apply:
Domestic delivery (Germany) and neighbouring countries: Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, Lichtenstein, Poland, Hungary, Czechia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Greece.
Dispatch costs (inclusive of legally applicable VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
We charge a flat shipping fee of 4,90 € per order.
Deliveries to foreign countries:
We charge a flat shipping fee for international deliveries:
|Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, Lichtenstein, Poland, Hungary, Czechia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Greece||11,90 €|
Unless otherwise specified in the quote, domestic delivery of goods shall be made (Germany) within 3 - 5 days, for deliveries abroad within 5 - 7 days from conclusion of contract (if advance payment agreed from the date of the payment instruction).
Please note that deliveries are not made on Sundays and other holidays.
If you have ordered articles with different delivery dates, we send the articles together in one delivery if no other agreement has been made. The delivery date for the complete order will be the same as that of the article with the longest delivery time.
Accepted Payment options
- Prepayment via transfer
- Cash on delivery (plus COD charges 9,90 €)
- Payment via SEPA direct debit
- Payment via credit card
- Payment via PayPal
- Payment by invoice
- Payment via Sofortüberweisung [immediate transfer]
- Payment via Klarna Checkout (Klarna invoice, Klarna credit sale agreement, instant transfer, credit card, direct debit)
Further details on payment
The invoice amount is to be settled at the time of payment on invoice within 14 days.
If payment is to be made via an SEPA base debit note or an SEPA corporate debit note, you authorise us to collect the billing amount from the specified account by issuing a corresponding SEPA mandate. You will receive a pre-notification at least 5 days before the date of the direct debit collection. Please ensure that the account in question possesses sufficient covering funds on the due date.
If payment is made using a credit card, your credit card account is debited in conjunction with the conclusion of the contract.
Payment via Klarna Checkout
We offer the following payment options in cooperation with Klarna. Payment is always made to Klarna:
- Klarna invoice: Payable within 14 days of the invoice date. The invoice is issued upon dispatch of the goods and sent by email. Find the payment conditions here.
- Klarna credit sale agreement: With Klarna's finance service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (however, at least EUR 6.95). Find more information on the Klarna credit sale agreement, including general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit here.
- Instant transfer
- Credit card (Visa/Mastercard)
Get more information on Klarna here. Your personal details will be handed by Klarna in accordance with the valid data protection provisions and the respective information in Klarna's data protection provisions.
In case of questions, please contact us at the contact details mentioned in the Legal Notice.