Professional Marten Repellent
Repel martens with electric shocks!
- Innovative triple-system: High-voltage in combination with ultrasonic frequency and bright flashes
- The changing frequencies prevent a habituation effect.
- A vibration sensor detects if the vehicle is moving.
- Contact modules with plus and minus poles: animal must touch only one module to trigger the electric shock
- Unpleasant for the animal, but not lethal
- Connects with the car battery
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- order 78520
The Professional Marten Repellent is water resistant and splash proof, and as professional as the name suggests. The device combines three efficient defence techniques that help you protect your car against unwanted marten visits. The ultrasonic sound is already irritating for martens and generally keeps them away. Should the marten insist on entering the engine compartment, then the high-voltage pads and the dazzling bright flashes will convince him, that this is no place to stay. The integrated electronics ensure a stable ultrasonic frequency output at regular intervals and help create a reliable protection. The device is connected directly to the car battery. The high-voltage pads are distributed throughout the engine compartment. A very efficient and effective way to prevent marten bites and pollution under your bonnet.
Innovative 3-technology system:
- Changing frequency: 12-24 kHz ± 10 %, approx. 85 dB
- 4 high-voltage contact modules: 400 V DC ± 50 V DC
- LED light flashes
- Operating voltage: 12 V DC, from the car battery
- Integrated vibration sensor, detects when the car is parked and switches the unit automatically on
- Protection class: IP65
- Average current consumption: 30 mA
- Power Consumption: 0.42 W
|operating principle:||Elektroschock, Licht, Schall, Ultraschall|
|place of use:||engine bay|
|Special feature:||EIN-/AUS-Schalter, Vibrationssensor|
Als meinen Marder bin ich los. Funktioniert einwandfrei und meine Frau macht sich keine Sorgen mehr