- Dimensions: 8.5 x 10.5 x 4 cm
- Frequency range: 12 – 23 kHz, approx. 65 dB
- Frequency interval: 5 Sec. ON / 30 Sec. OFF
- High Voltage: 2x contact module, 300 V DC
- Battery Operation: 4 x AAA Micro 1.5 V (not included)
- LED flash
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- order 78500
- High voltage in combination with ultrasound and bright blinding light
- Changing frequency prevents habituation effect
- Vibration sensor: indentifies if the car moves
Marten-Repellent, Mobile is a triple defence for your marten problem. Most people are familiar with a sonic marten deterrent’s mode of operation: A high frequent tone, which martens can hear very well, makes engine compartments uncomfortable for the pesky biters, protecting your leads and hoses.
Marten-Repellent, Mobile emits an acoustic signal of varying frequency to avoid a habituation effect. If the marten should not be deterred by the noise, it will receive a weak, but very impressive electric shock when it steps on the contact plates located at the front of the device. The marten deterrent has an additional LED flash light to irritate the animals.
As the device is battery operated, setting it up is quite easy: Simply place it in the engine bay and affix it by using the included cable ties or self tapping screws.
Marten Repellent, Mobile has an integrated vibration sensor and will switch off automatically during a ride, saving you battery power.
Your vehicle is not the only possible operating site. As the device does not depend on a car battery for a power supply, you can use it anywhere you have a marten problem. Protect your attic, bar, car port or garage!