- Sound pressure: approx. 80 dB
- Frequency range: 12 - 23 kHz +/- 10%
- Beam angle: approx. 140 °
- Operating voltage: 12 V DC
- Average current consumption: approx. 5 mA
- Power consumption: approx. 0.6 W
- Connection cable: approx. 100 cm
- Protection fuse: 250 V / 0.2 A external
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- order 78440
Keeps Martens away from your car!
- Eject marten with an alternating frequency – without habituation effect
- Protection against marten presence in the car through ultra-high sounds
The Gardigo Marten Repellent emits alternating ultrasonic frequencies between 12 and 23 kHz at intervals of 15 seconds. Martens perceive these frequencies as very disturbing and unpleasant and will avoid the vehicle that is the source of the sound. The constantly changing frequencies prevent the animals getting adapted to the noise. The integrated technology ensures a constant and stable frequency output with alternating frequencies. The repellent is connected directly to the car battery.