Wasp Repellent Coffee
Repel wasps with coffee smoke
- fireproof clay pot for lighting coffee powder
- When lit, develops a wasp defense scent
- ceramic incense pot
- the natural way of repelling wasps
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- order 25186
Coffee smoke as a wasp deterrent
Coffee smoke is a popular household ingredient for deterring wasps. Ground coffee can be found in every kitchen. But only few households have a suitable container, which will protect it from wind, but still allows for a good air supply. This is why we have developed the coffee incense clay bowl. The smoke can emit from the holes in its lid and spread the coffee aroma in order to deter wasps.
Deter wasps instead of killing them
For wasps, the coffee smoke is unpleasant and they will try to avoid the area. The insects are deterred in a natural way – no need for killing them. It is the eco friendly way of dealing with wasp problems.
Everyone has gotten into unpleasant situations with wasps outdoors. They are particularly annoying at barbecues, when grilling or having tea or coffee and cake at a garden table or on the terrace or patio: The insects get attracted by the scent of meat or sweets and are hard to get rid of. For people with allergies, these situations can even be life threatening. Hitting or swatting wasps make things worse, as they may attack. It is better to take preventive measures and repel wasps before they can do any damage.
Smoke for repelling insects
Smoke signals danger to wasps and many other insects. Beekeepers make use of this behaviour, as bees react with preparations for leaving the hive when exposed to smoke. They are so busy, that they don’t take notice of the beekeeper.
After using the coffee as a wasp deterrent, its cold ashes can be used as fertilizer in the garden, so nothing goes to waste.
- Place the Wasp Repellent on a heat resistant surface or hang it from a hook, using the wire hanger supplied.
- Remove the lid from the bowl.
- Pour 10 g of dry coffee powder (not included) into the clay container.
- Ignite the coffee powder by holding a flame on it until it starts glowing. Depending on the wind situation, the coffee may need to be reignited every now and then.
- Close the lid. The smoke will be able to escape through its holes.
- Wait for the embers to have gone out completely or extinguish them if you have to leave the product unattended.
- Remove the cold ash from the bowl.
Dim.: approx. 15.5 x 5.3 x 15.5 cm (approx. 15.5 x 12.5 x 15.5 cm with hanger)
Wirklich netter Artikel
Wirklich netter Artikel - attraktive Art, eine brennende Wespensmittel unterzubringen und sie aus dem Weg zu halten.
Sehr dekorativ und nützlich. Die Anti Wespenspirale dekorativ genutzt.
Darüber hinaus gibt es die Gewissheit, dass nichts brennen wird und immer geschützt wird. Gut Produktiert und gut Design.
Sieht es gut aus
Dieser Halter für Citronell-/Weihrauchwirbel ist sehr gut verarbeitet. Die Qualität ist sehr gut und sehr hübsch anzusehen. Auf einem Tisch sieht es gut aus.
Die nervigen Wespen nerven meine Freunde und mich endlich nicht mehr wenn wir im Garten sitzen und was trinken. Endlich Ruhe!