- Dimensions: approx. 20 x 30 x 20 cm (W x H x D)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- order 666672DE
Water-resistant dummy vespiary
- durable, water-resistant material
- simulates a real nest to keep away wasps
With Gardigo’s Premium Wasp Nest you can now make use of the natural behaviour of wasps: They try to keep up to 75 m distance from someone else’s nest. This allows you to repel wasps and prevent the construction of real wasps’ nests around your house, garage or gazebo – without using poison or doing harm to the insects.
We recommend setting up the decoy wasps’s nest as early as spring, before the insects start building their nests. As they make their nests out material that is quite similar to paper, they can usually be found in sheltered spots, such as under the eaves. Such places are perfect for placing the fake wasp nest. To ensure a long product life, the dummy is made of a sturdy, water-resistant material.
Setting up the Wasp Nest Dummy:
- Open the wasp nest dummy carefully by pulling it apart.
- Insert the wire frames into the larger hole of the wasp nest.
- Tension the dummy by gently bending the wires to insert all four of its feet into the metal rings.
- Hang the wasp nest into a tree, under the eaves or a place where wasps are likely to build their nest.
Note: Do not subject the wasp nest dummy directly to rain or wind. Place the nest at a distance of at least 2 to 4 m from food sources and at 2 to 2.50 m height.