- Power supply: 230 V AC; 50 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 31 x 21 x 21 cm
- Power cord: 1.15 m
- Power consumption: 16 W
- Glue roll: approx. 1,7 m
- On/Off timer: 4, 6, 12 hours or continuous operation
- Glue roll timer: 1–90 days
- feet, fitting materials and glue roll included
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- order 62452
- Hygienic: ideal for the food industry – insects got caught by adhesive film
- Comfortable: continuous rolling adhesive surface prevents manual intervention
- Timer for automatic on-off switching
The Glue Roll Insect Trap with timer may be the most comfortable way of catching insects. Its integrated timer activates the trap at the same time every day – and switches it off again after 4, 6 or 12 hours (continuous operation is possible as well). The adhesive surface rolls on after a pre-set period (1–90 days). Once set, there’s nothing left for you to do in order to get rid of pesky flying insects. No need for constant checks and maintenance. We recommend setting the glue roll timer to 20 days at first. This allows for the roll to last for approx. 6 months, which is the approximate length of one insect season in central Europe.
Hygiene is an important factor in many areas. This insect trap is a sticky trap. Unpleasant smells caused scorching insects and the spreading of dirt and insect particles are avoided.
The device can be set on an even surface by using the included feet or hung on a wall. With its minimalist design, the Glue Roll Insect fits well into any environment.
The function of attracting flying insects is only given to insects that react to light.