An original nesting aid
- beneficial garden decoration
- ideal for many tit species
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- order 90578
This Gardigo bird house looks like a real little Swedish house. It provides a place to nest during summer and shelter from the weather during winter. With its 30 mm entrance hole it’s ideal fro many titmouse species.
The flap in its roof makes the nesting box easy to clean in winter, so that the birds will have a clean home, free of parasites next year. A jute cord is attached to the roof for hanging the house.
The detailed design will make this bird house a real eye catcher in your garden.
- Hang the bird house in sunny spot, sheltered from wind and rain.
- The front of the house should ideally be facing south.
- Please leave the house hanging in winter. Birds are nesting and overwintering in it.
- Dim.: 18.5 x 25.4 x 18.5 cm
- Hanger: approx. 21 cm
|Place of use:||sheltered outdoor areas|
|Operating principle:||nesting aid|
|Animal:||Blaumeise, Haubenmeise, Sumpfmeise, Tannenmeise, Trauerschnäpper, Weidenmeise|