- Dimensions: 8.2 x 8.2 x 3.7 cm
- Range: approx. 40 m²
- Frequency: 35,000 Hz (±10 %)
- Interval: 15 seconds ON/45 seconds OFF (indicated by LED)
- Power supply: 4x 1.5 V AA batteries (not included)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- order 66950
A disturbance for hungry rodents
- Ultrasound technology: inaudible to humans
- Battery operated: Can be used anywhere you are having problems with mice and rats
Mice, rats and other rodents use ultrasound, inaudible to humans, to communicate with each other. The Gardigo Mobile Mouse Repeller makes use of this trait. The device emits high frequent tones, which are a nuisance for the animals. The pest will be annoyed and will try to find a quieter place. Humans cannot hear the ultrasonic tones and will not be disturbed.
As the mouse repellent is battery operated, it can be operated in any place where mice and rats are a problem, no matter if there is a power outlet nearby or not, e.g. in attics, under the carport, in the garage, basement, garden shed, pavilion or storage space.
The mouse repellent can be operated for approx. 10 weeks with one set of batteries (4x AA, not included). Using rechargeable batteries is also possible.