- Length oft he stick 38,5 cm
- Owls head: 17 x 10 (H x W)
- Total length: 72 cm
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- order 600964
- round head and large eyes are a warning sign for small birds
- shimmering marble eyes reflect the light
Owls are predators and their favourite prey are small birds. The round head and large eyes are a warning sign and small birds will stay away from areas where owls are perched. The Gardigo scarecrow, Eulanda, shows these main features. The eyes are like large shimmering marbles that reflect the light, emitting a warning stare for any birds nearby. When stuck onto the 19 cm long feathers the heads move in the wind. Additionally the eyes move in their socket, emitting a sound, which will attract the attention of any nearby birds.
- Feed the metal rod into the opening of the feather.
- Place of the owls head into the other opening of the feather.
- Put the scarecrow into the area, that you want to have free of birds.
Can be used with vegetable, fruit and flower beds, for balconies and terraces.
Contents: 4 metal rods, 4 feathers, 4 owl heads